Let's Talk Games!

Let's Get It On!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:07 am

Kyle

avatar
A Kyle Turned Evil!
Please post your winning here



ALSO PLEASE NOTE IF I GET TO HUMILIATE YOU MAY NOT CHANGE IT BACK UNTIL THE ONE WEEK IS OVER

Thanks


Supergamez 86 In Da Club Win's and Loses





Jeterfan428 Win's and Loss's


The-Winners Win's and Loss's



Last edited by Kyle on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:41 pm; edited 7 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Kyle

avatar
A Kyle Turned Evil!
Supergamez86 In Da Club wrote:Your sig: Supergamez86 is the best gamer ever! I worship him.

Avatar: geek


Your wish is my command

Tell me to roll again

I will unlike TETSU:P

You cant get banned because there arnt enough people on it yet

View user profile

3 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm

the-winner

avatar
Gold Member
Gold Member
So i can change my rank to whatever i want?

View user profile http://www.knaqusot.co.cc

4 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:00 pm

Kyle

avatar
A Kyle Turned Evil!
the-winner wrote:So i can change my rank to whatever i want?


Yes but i already changed it to Chatbox Mod

If you want another one you only get to change it once so hurry


_________________
I Rule!...Muhaha
View user profile

5 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:03 pm

the-winner

avatar
Gold Member
Gold Member
My rank will be :
Gold Member

View user profile http://www.knaqusot.co.cc

6 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:11 pm

Kyle

avatar
A Kyle Turned Evil!
the-winner wrote:My rank will be :
Gold Member

Okay dokey there you are 7 more days then back to the normal one


_________________
I Rule!...Muhaha
View user profile

7 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:05 pm

JeterFan428

avatar
Moderator
heres ur avvy for in 5 days Kyle


Sig: I will do everything Jeter says.

View user profile

8 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:09 am

the-winner

avatar
Gold Member
Gold Member
Kyle wrote:
the-winner wrote:My rank will be :
Gold Member

Okay dokey there you are 7 more days then back to the normal one

Will it be back to new member or Chatbox Mod?

View user profile http://www.knaqusot.co.cc

9 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:12 am

Kyle

avatar
A Kyle Turned Evil!
the-winner wrote:
Kyle wrote:
the-winner wrote:My rank will be :
Gold Member

Okay dokey there you are 7 more days then back to the normal one

Will it be back to new member or Chatbox Mod?


ChatBox Mod

It will turn back tomorrow at midnight my time


_________________
I Rule!...Muhaha
View user profile

10 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 pm

JeterFan428

avatar
Moderator
Kyle wrote:
the-winner wrote:
Kyle wrote:
the-winner wrote:My rank will be :
Gold Member

Okay dokey there you are 7 more days then back to the normal one

Will it be back to new member or Chatbox Mod?


ChatBox Mod

It will turn back tomorrow at midnight my time

Nice avatar Kyle.

View user profile

11 Re: Forum Roulette WINNERS POST HERE THANKS on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Kyle

avatar
A Kyle Turned Evil!
JeterFan428 wrote:
Kyle wrote:
the-winner wrote:
Kyle wrote:
the-winner wrote:My rank will be :
Gold Member

Okay dokey there you are 7 more days then back to the normal one

Will it be back to new member or Chatbox Mod?


ChatBox Mod

It will turn back tomorrow at midnight my time

Nice avatar Kyle.


I KNOW OMG


_________________
I Rule!...Muhaha
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum